- Bertagni 1882 Spa Issues Allergy Alert On Undeclared Almond And Cashew In Butternut Squash Ravioli
Bertagni 1882 SPA of Arcugnano, Italy is recalling Bertagni fresh Sweet Butternut Squash Ravioli and Meijer frozen Butternut Squash Ravioli because the products may contain undeclared cashew and almond. People who have an allergy or severe sensitivity to cashew or almond run the risk of serious or life-threatening allergic reaction if they consume these products.
- Blue Buffalo Voluntarily Recalls One Lot of Cub Size Wilderness Wild Chews Bones Due to Potential Salmonella Health Risk
Blue Buffalo Company is voluntarily recalling one production lot of Cub Size Wilderness Wild Chews Bones. This is being done in an abundance of caution, as the product has the potential to be contaminated with Salmonella.
- Raley's Family of Fine Stores Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Cashew and Almond in Raley's Frozen Sweet Pumpkin Ravioli
WEST SACRAMENTO, CA - Raley's Family of Fine Stores removed Raley's Frozen Sweet Pumpkin Ravioli 10 oz.from our Raley's, Bel Air and Nob Hill stores on November 17, 2015. According to the manufacturer, the product may contain an undeclared cashew and almond allergen.
- Mi Tienda Issues Precautionary Recall: Recall Affects Masa and Tostadas Purchased ONLY at Mi Tienda #1 Located at 1630 Spencer Highway, South Houston, TX
Mi Tienda, committed to high-quality products, is issuing a precautionary recall for masa and tostadas produced in-store and packed on Monday, November 16 and Tuesday, November 17 only at the Mi Tienda #1 store located at 1630 Spencer Highway, South Houston, TX. The precautionary recall is due to the possible presence of metal fragments in the Masa Preparada by the pound, Tostadas Botoneras Rojas and Tostadas Siveria Large Tostadas.
- Casey's Bakery Inc. Issues Allergy Alert On Undeclared Peanuts in Snickers 8x8 Cake
Casey's Bakery Inc. of Sioux Center, Iowa is voluntarily recalling all Snickers 8x8 cakes produced prior November 14, 2015, because the cakes contain undeclared peanuts. People who have an allergy or severe sensitivity to peanuts run the risk of serious or life-threatening allergic reaction if they consume these products.
- Fit Firm and Fabulous Issues Voluntary Nationwide Recall of Ultimate Herbal Slimcaps Due to the Presence of Undeclared Sibutramine
Fit Firm and Fabulous is voluntarily recalling lots 05/02/2015 to 05/01/2017 of Ultimate Herbal Slimcap capsules, to the consumer level. FDA analysis has found the product to contain undeclared sibutramine. Sibutramine was a previously approved controlled substance that was removed from the U.S. market in October 2010 for safety reasons.
View all Recalls and Alerts from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration