- H-E-B Issues A Voluntary Recall On Hill Country Fare One Gallon Spring Water Due To The Possible Presence Of Undeclared Allergen
H-E-B has issued a voluntary recall specifically for the Hill Country Fare One Gallon Spring Water with the Best By date of December 19, 2015, due to the possible presence of a milk allergen. People who have an allergy or severe sensitivity to milk run the risk of a serious or life-threatening allergic reaction if they consume this product.
- Sincerely Nuts Recalls Raw Macadamia Nuts Because of Possible Health Risk
Sincerely Nuts Inc. of Brooklyn, NY, is recalling packages of Sincerely Nuts Macadamia Nuts (Raw) Whole and Sincerely Nuts Macadamia Nuts (Raw) Unsalted Halves and Pieces because they have the potential to be contaminated with Salmonella, an organism which can cause serious and sometimes fatal infections in young children, frail or elderly people, and others with weakened immune systems. Healthy persons infected with Salmonella often experience fever, diarrhea (which may be bloody), nausea, vomiting and abdominal pain.
- Bonduelle USA Recalls Frozen Corn Because Of Possible Health Risk
Bonduelle USA Inc. of Brockport, NY is recalling 9,335 cases of frozen corn because it has the potential to be contaminated with Listeria monocytogenes, an organism which can cause serious and sometimes fatal infections in young children, frail or elderly people, and others with weakened immune systems. Although healthy individuals may suffer only short-term symptoms such as high fever, severe headache, stiffness, nausea, abdominal pain and diarrhea, Listeria infection can cause miscarriages and stillbirths among pregnant women.
- VRVK Nutraceuticals, LLC Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Crustacean Shellfish and Milk in Two Lots of Ultimate Antioxidant Tablets
VRVK Nutraceuticals, LLC, DBA DR. VENESSA’S FORMULAS of Orlando, Florida, is voluntarily recalling 3998 bottles of ULTIMATE ANTIOXIDANT TABLETS DIETARY SUPPLEMENT, 120 count bottles, with Kelp Atlantic Powder that may contain crustacean shellfish, an undeclared allergen. This product also contains Hesperidin Complex 40%, Pancreatin Powder and Pepsin, three ingredients that contain undeclared milk.
- Tasty Delicious Bakery Inc. Issues Allergy Alert On Undeclared Eggs In Sugar Bun
TASTY DELICIOUS BAKERY INC.of Brooklyn, New York is recalling Sugar Bun in 8 oz individually wrapped packages because it may contain eggs. People who have an allergy or severe sensitivity to eggs run the risk of serious or life-threatening allergic reaction if they consume these products.
- Insulet Corporation Issues Voluntary Recall of OmniPod Insulin Management System
On July 8, 2015, Insulet Corporation (Insulet or the Company) initiated a lot-specific voluntary recall of 40,846 boxes (10 Pods per box) of the OmniPod (Pod) Insulin Management System. This field corrective action is due to the possibility that some of the Pods from these lots may have a higher rate of failure than Insulet's current manufacturing standards.
- The One Minute Miracle Inc. Issues Voluntary Nationwide Recall of MIRACLE DIET 30 Due to Presence of Undeclared Phenolphthalein & MIRACLE ROCK 48 Due to Presence of Undeclared Thiosildenafil
The One Minute Miracle Inc. is voluntarily recalling one lot each of Miracle Diet 30, capsules and Miracle Rock 48.
Miracle Diet 30 has been found to contain undeclared phenolphthalein, phenolphthalein was an ingredient used in over-the counter laxatives but was removed from the market because of concerns of carcinogenicity.
- Bimbo Bakeries Voluntary Regional Recall of Certain Limited Breads Produced Under the Sara Lee, Great Value, Kroger, Bimbo, Nature’s Harvest and L’Oven Fresh Brands
Bimbo Bakeries USA has initiated a voluntary regional recall of certain bread products under the Sara Lee®, Kroger®, Bimbo®, Nature’s Harvest®, Great Value and L’Oven Fresh® brands due to the possible presence of fragments of glass caused by a broken light bulb at one of its bakeries.
View all Recalls and Alerts from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration