- Voluntary Recall for 30 Bakery Products
Weis Markets of Sunbury, PA, is issuing a voluntary recall for 30 bakery products including muffins, cookies, shortbread and baked bread items due to the potential presence of small metal fragments (2-9mm) in the sugar topping used on these products.
- Allergen Alert: Kitchen Cravings Strawberry and Mixed Berry Parfaits with trace peanuts
Kwik Trip, Inc. located in La Crosse, WI is recalling Kitchen Cravings Strawberry and Mixed Berry Parfaits in an 8.25 oz. cup because they may contain undeclared traces of peanuts. Consumers who are allergic to peanuts may run the risk of serious or life-threatening allergic reactions if they consume this product. On July 21, 2016 Kwik Trip, Inc. became aware of this situation and have removed all Kitchen Cravings Strawberry and Mixed Berry Parfaits from their Retail location due to the undeclared allergen.
- Talon Compounding Pharmacy Issues Voluntary Nationwide Recall of HCG and Sermorelin Due to Lack of Sterility Assurance
Talon Compounding Pharmacy ("TCP") of San Antonio, Texas, is voluntarily recalling all lots of lyophilized HCG and sermorelin aseptically compounded and packaged by TCP and that remain within expiry due to the Food and Drug Administration's ("FDA") concern over a lack of sterility assurance.
- Starway Inc. Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Milk and Unallowed Color Ponceau 4R (E124) in Peony Mark Brand Biscuits
Starway Incorporated, located at 137 Grattan Street, Brooklyn, NY, 11237, is recalling Peony Mark Brand Biscuits because the product contains undeclared milk and unallowed color Ponceau 4R (E124). People who have severe sensitivity to milk run the risk of serious or life threatening allergic reaction if they consume this product.
- Hy-Vee Voluntarily Recalls a Limited Quantity of Its No-Salt-Added Black Beans Due to Potential Presence of Foreign Material
Hy-Vee, Inc., based in West Des Moines, Iowa, is voluntarily recalling a limited quantity of Hy-Vee No-Salt-Added Black Beans across its eight-state region due the potential presence of plastic and/or metal pieces within the product. The presence of small pieces of plastic and/or metal has the potential to cause a choking hazard and may cause adverse health consequences, including injury.
- Krispak, Inc. Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Treenuts - Pecans In GFS Honey Roasted Peanuts Received From Supplier Trophy Nut Co.
Krispak, Inc. of Grand Rapids, MI, is recalling a small quantity of Honey Roasted Peanuts packed under the GFS label because they may contain undeclared Tree Nuts - Pecans. People who have allergies to Tree Nuts - Pecans run the risk of serious or life-threatening allergic reaction if they consume this product.
- Agave Dream Recalls Cappuccino Ice Cream Because of Possible Health Risk
Agave Dream of Palos Verdes Peninsula, CA is recalling 389 cases Cappuccino Ice Cream because it has the potential to be contaminated with Listeria monocytogenes, an organism which can cause serious and sometimes fatal infections in young children, frail or elderly people, and others with weakened immune systems.
- ConAgra Foods Expands Recall of P.F. Chang’s Home Menu Brand Meals Available in Grocery Retailers Due to Potential Presence of Foreign Material ConAgra Foods Does Not Make Meals for P.F. Chang’s Restaurants
ConAgra Foods is expanding a voluntary recall of P.F. Chang’s Home Menu Brand products due to the potential presence of small metal fragments (2-9mm) in the sugar used in the sauce. This voluntary action is being undertaken because of impacted sugar from a supplier.
- Faribault Foods, Inc. Announces Voluntary Recall of a Limited Quantity of No-Salt-Added Black Beans (Frijoles Negros Bajo En Sodio, Frijoles Negros, Frijol Negro Sin Sal) Due to the Potential Presence of Foreign Material
Faribault Foods, Inc. of Faribault, MN, is initiating a voluntary recall of a limited number of 15 ounce No-Salt-Added Black Beans due to the potential presence of plastic and/or metal pieces within the product.
- Theo Chocolate Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Milk in Salted Almond 70% Dark Chocolate
Theo Chocolate of Seattle, Washington is voluntarily recalling 3 ounce Salted Almond 70% Dark Chocolate bars because they may contain undeclared milk. People who have an allergy or severe sensitivity to milk run the risk of serious or life-threatening allergic reaction if they consume this product.
View all Recalls and Alerts from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration