- Yoma Myanmar Tea Co. Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Peanuts in Yoma Myanmar Tea Salad Snack
Yoma Myanmar Tea Co. of Allston, MA is voluntarily recalling the Yoma Myanmar brand "Tea Salad Snack" in Regular and Spicy, 7 oz., because the products may contain undeclared peanuts. People who have allergies to peanuts run the risk of serious or life-threatening allergic reaction if they consume these products.
- Medtronic Announces Voluntary Recall of its Pipeline Embolization Device, Alligator Retrieval Device, X-Celerator Hydrophilic Guidewire, Ultraflow and Marathon Flow Directed Micro Catheters
This voluntary recall is being conducted due to the potential separation and detachment of the polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) coating on parts of these devices. Should the PTFE separate from the delivery wire or stylets, PTFE particulate could enter the blood stream of the patient.
- Voluntary Recall Notice of McCormick 24 oz. Club Size Original Taco Seasoning Mix Due to Unlabeled Milk Allergen
SPARKS, Md., October 5, 2016 - McCormick & Company, Incorporated is initiating a voluntary class I recall of 24 oz. Club Size McCormick® Original Taco Seasoning Mix, UPC 52100302461 with best by date codes between June 27, 2018 and September 16, 2018 due to an unlabeled milk allergen
- Turkey Hill Dairy Issues Class I Voluntary Recall of Select Dutch Chocolate Premium Ice Cream - 48 oz. size
Lancaster County, PA - Turkey Hill Dairy of Conestoga, Pa., is recalling select 48 oz. containers of its Dutch Chocolate Premium Ice Cream because the package may contain Rocky Road Premium Ice Cream instead of Dutch Chocolate Premium Ice Cream. These packages may include undeclared ingredients of ALMONDS and EGGS, and could be harmful to consumers with food sensitivity or allergy to these ingredients.
- Brownwood Farms Issues Allergy Alert and Recall of Products Based on Possible Health Risk Associated With Undeclared Soy or Yellow #5 Food Coloring
Brownwood Farms of Williamsburg, MI is recalling approximately 15,000 total units of the listed products, because they contain undeclared soy or Yellow #5 food coloring. People who have an allergy or severe sensitivity to soy or Yellow #5 food coloring run the risk of serious or life-threatening allergic reaction, if they consume these products.
View all Recalls and Alerts from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration