- King Soopers Recalls Gourmet Bread Pudding Due to Undeclared Allergens
King Soopers of Denver, CO, said today it has recalled its Gourmet Bread Pudding that is sold in their Deli, either as a part of their cold meal solutions, or pre-packaged in the self-service deli case. The product may contain walnuts not listed on the label.
- Giant Eagle Voluntarily Recalls Japanese Hand Breaded Cod Fillets Due to an Undeclared Soy Allergen
All lot codes up to and including February 8, 2016 of Giant Eagle brand Japanese Breaded Cod Fillets, prepared and sold from the Seafood department inside Giant Eagle and Market District supermarkets through February 4, 2016 have been voluntarily recalled by Giant Eagle due to an undeclared soy allergen. People who have an allergy or severe sensitivity to soy run the risk of serious or life-threatening allergic reaction if they consume these products. The product is safe for consumption by those who do not have soy allergies.
- Living Tree Community Foods Recalls Macadamia Nuts and Macadamia Butter Because of Possible Health Risk
Living Tree Community Foods of Berkeley, California is recalling Organic Macadamia Nuts and Organic Macadamia Butter, because it has the potential to be contaminated with Salmonella, an organism which can cause serious and sometimes fatal infections in young children, frail or elderly people, and others with weakened immune systems. Healthy persons infected with Salmonella often experience fever, diarrhea (which may be bloody), nausea, vomiting and abdominal pain.
- Fresh Express Announces Precautionary Recall of a Limited Quantity of Chopped Romaine Salad Due to Undeclared Allergens
Fresh Express Incorporated is announcing a precautionary recall of a limited quantity of 32-ounce Fresh Express Chopped Romaine with a Product Code of G034A06A and Use-By Date of February 19 due to a possible exposure to undeclared allergens. Fresh Express representatives are already coordinating with stores to remove the recalled product from retail stores where distributed, primarily in Eastern and Southeastern states. No other Fresh Express products are included in this recall.
- TF Foods Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Peanuts in Fried Bean Snack (Na-Pia-Jo)
TF Foods of Paramount, CA is recalling its 10.60 ounce packages of Fried Bean Snack (Na-Pia-Jo) food treats because they may contain undeclared peanuts. People who have an allergy or severe sensitivity to peanuts run the risk of serious or life-threatening allergic reaction if they consume these products.
- The Jel Sert Company Issues a Voluntary Recall of Margaritaville Banana Cream Pie Filling due to Possible Salmonella Risk
The Jel Sert Company of West Chicago, Illinois, is issuing a voluntary recall notice for 52 cases of Margaritaville Banana Cream Pie Filling, 4.16 ounce carton that was used for sales samples and gift packages distributed nationwide, because it has the possibility to be contaminated with Salmonella.
- H-E-B Creamy Creations Caramel Pecan Turtle Ice Cream Voluntarily Recalled Due to Possible Foreign Material in the Product
In the abundance of caution, H-E-B is issuing a voluntary recall for H-E-B Creamy Creations Caramel Pecan Turtle Ice Cream due to the possible presence of wood pieces in the product. H-E-B is committed to the quality of its products.
- BJ's Wholesale Club Announces Recall of Deli Meats Due to Undeclared Pistachios in Product
BJ's Wholesale Club, Inc., is voluntarily issuing a recall of Cittero Mortadella and deli meats sold from January 20 through February 3, 2016 due to a possible exposure to a tree nut allergen (pistachio). People who have an allergy or severe sensitivity to pistachios run the risk of serious or life-threatening allergic reaction if they consume these products.
- Mahina Mele Farms, LLC Expands Voluntary Recall of Macadamia Nut Products Due to Possible Health Risk
Mahina Mele Farms, LLC is expanding a voluntary recall of its macadamia nut products within expiry after FDA testing found Salmonella in macadamia nuts. One sample from LOT 30 was found to be positive for Salmonella Give.
View all Recalls and Alerts from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration