- Blue Ridge Beef of Eatonton, GA Recalls Product Because of Possible Health Risk
Blue Ridge Beef is voluntarily recalling two (2) of its frozen products due to their potential to be contaminated with salmonella and/or listeria monocytogenes. Salmonella and Listeria can affect animals eating the product. There is a risk to humans from handling contaminated pet products, especially if they have not thoroughly washed their hands after having contact with the products or any surface exposed to these products.
- FAIRWAY “LIKE NO OTHER MARKET” Recalls FAIRWAY Brand Candy Corn Because of Possible Health Risk
Fairway “Like No Other Market” of New York, NY is voluntarily recalling Fairway brand Candy Corn, because it may contain undeclared egg. People who have an allergy to egg run the risk of serious or life-threatening allergic reaction if they consume this product.
- Stonewall Kitchen Recalls Limited Quantities of Cinnamon Apple, Orange Cranberry and Toasted Coconut Pancake & Waffle Mixes as a Precautionary Measure Because of Possible Health Risk
Stonewall Kitchen of York, Maine is voluntarily recalling limited quantities of Stonewall Kitchen Cinnamon Apple, Orange Cranberry and Toasted Coconut Pancake & Waffle Mixes, after the FDA found traces of Salmonella at the manufacturing facility of the ingredient supplier for the powdered buttermilk used in these products. Although no pathogenic bacteria have been found in the powdered products supplied to Stonewall Kitchen by the ingredient manufacturer, nor in any of the Stonewall Kitchen pancake & waffle mixes themselves, we have decided out of an abundance of caution to recall products produced from the specific lots purchased from this ingredient supplier.
- Publix Recalls Publix Premium Pancake and Waffle Mixes Due To Possible Salmonella Contamination
Publix Super Markets is issuing a voluntary recall for certain Publix Premium Pancake and Waffle Mixes after being informed by the supplier that milk powder used as an ingredient may contain Salmonella.
- Golden Star International Inc. Issues Allergy Alert On Undeclared Eggs & Soybean Oil/Lecithin in "Bon Appetito Walnut Ladies Finger Cookies"
Rego Park, N.Y - Golden Star International Inc. is recalling its 10-oz. packages of "Walnut Ladies Finger Cookies" food treats because they may contain undeclared Eggs and Soybean oil/lecithin. People who have allergies to these allergens run the risk of serious or life-threatening allergic reaction if they consume these products.
- Oriental Packing Co., Inc. Issues Another Recall Alert on Lead in Curry Powder
Oriental Packing Co., Inc., Miami, Florida is recalling ORIENTAL Hot Curry Powder 50 lb. Bulk, OCHO-RIOS Jamaican Nice Mild and Spicy Hot Curry Powder 4oz, and OCHO-RIOS Mild Curry Powder 5 lb, due to the presence of lead. While the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has not set a specific limit on lead in spices, there is a limit of 0.1 ppm in candy.
- Voluntary Class II Recall of Chocolate Hazelnut Butter CLIF® Nut Butter Filled
Clif Bar & Company is initiating a voluntary Class II recall of one production run of Chocolate Hazelnut Butter CLIF® Nut Butter Filled energy bars due to the presence of small plastic pieces found in a limited number of bars sold in the U.S. Clif Bar has not received any reports of injuries as a result of the plastic; however, the company is initiating the voluntary recall out of an abundance of caution.
- FMIF Holdings, LLC Urges Consumers of 8oz Pods Purchased Online to Dispose of Product Immediately
FMIF Holdings, LLC is recalling Snow Monkey Goji Berry and Cacao 8oz. pods because it has the potential to be contaminated with Listeria monocytogenes, an organism which can cause serious and sometimes fatal infections in young children, frail or elderly people, and others with weakened immune systems. Although healthy individuals may suffer only short-term symptoms such as high fever, severe headache, stiffness, nausea, abdominal pain and diarrhea, Listeria infection can cause miscarriages and stillbirths among pregnant women.
- Phil-Am Trading, Inc. Recalls Phil-Am Smoked Mackerel (Hasa-Hasa) Because of Possible Health Risk
Phil-am Trading, Inc. of Jersey City, NJ is recalling Phil-am Smoked Mackerel (Hasa-Hasa), because it has the potential to be contaminated with Clostridium botulinum, a bacterium which can cause life-threatening illness or death. Consumers are warned not to use the product even if it does not look or smell spoiled.
View all Recalls and Alerts from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration