- Snyder’s-Lance Issues Voluntary Recall of 4oz Diamond of California® Chopped Macadamia Nuts and 2.25oz Diamond of California® Macadamia Halves & Pieces Because of Possible Health Risk
Snyder's-Lance, Inc. is initiating a voluntary recall of Diamond of California Macadamia Nuts, distributed in retail stores nationwide, due to possible Salmonella contamination.
- Ton Shen Health/Life Rising Expands Recalls of “DHZC-2 Tablet” to All Lots Purchased Before August 24 2016 Because of Possible Health Risk
Ton Shen Health/Life Rising Corporation of Chicago, IL, is expanding its recall of DHZC-2 Tablets to all lots purchased before August 24, 2016 because they have the potential to be contaminated with elevated levels of lead.
- Impax Laboratories, Inc. Issues Voluntary, Nationwide Recall for One Lot of Lamotrigine Orally Disintegrating Tablet 200 mg Due to the Potential for 100 mg Blister Cards being Packaged in 200 mg Containers
Impax Laboratories, Inc. (NASDAQ: IPXL) announced today that the Company had issued a voluntary nationwide retail level recall on August 19, 2016 for one lot of Lamotrigine Orally Disintegrating Tablet (ODT) 200 mg.
- Country Fresh Recalls Product Because Of Possible Health Risk
Country Fresh, LLC. of Conroe, Texas, is recalling 30,000 cases of various fresh-cut vegetable products (product descriptions attached), because they have the potential to be contaminated with Listeria monocytogenes, an organism which can cause serious and sometimes fatal infections in young children, frail or elderly people, and others with weakened immune systems. Although healthy individuals may suffer only short-term symptoms such as high fever, severe headache, stiffness, nausea, abdominal pain and diarrhea, Listeria infection can cause miscarriages and stillbirths among pregnant women.
- Willis Ocean Inc. Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Sulfites in Willis Eagle Brand Mut Gung Sweetened Ginger
Willis Ocean Inc. of Brooklyn, NY, is recalling 30 cases of Willis Eagle brand MUT GUNG SWEETENED GINGER, because it contains undeclared sulfites. People who have a severe sensitivity to sulfites run the risk of serious or life-threatening allergic reaction if they consume these products.
- FDA Investigates Outbreak of Hepatitis A Illnesses Linked to Raw Scallops
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and state and local officials are investigating an outbreak of hepatitis A illnesses linked to raw scallops.
View all Recalls and Alerts from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration