- The Pictsweet Company Announces Voluntary Recall of Pictsweet Farms 12oz Breaded Okra due to Risk of Glass Contamination
The Pictsweet Company is voluntarily recalling select packages of Pictsweet Farms 12 ounce Breaded Okra after the company learned that some packages may contain glass fragments, which could cause injury if ingested. There has been one minor injury reported in connection with this issue.
- Grange Co-Op Recalls Rogue All Purpose Rabbit Pellets For High Vitamin D Health Risk
Grange Co-op is initiating a recall of Rogue All Purpose Rabbit Pellets in 25# (25RP) 50# (50RP), 1,500# Tote (RP) no lot codes- purchased between March 1, 2016 and January 12, 2017 in Southern Oregon / Northern California from any Grange Co-op Retail Store or Wholesale Dealer. The recall is being initiated because samples tested by the Oregon Department of Agriculture discovered these products may contain higher than acceptable levels of vitamin D.
- Physio-Control Launches Voluntary Field Action for LIFEPAK 1000 Defibrillator
Physio-Control announced today that the company is launching a voluntary field action for the LIFEPAK 1000 defibrillator due to reported instances where the device has shut down unexpectedly during patient treatment.
- Golden Flake Snack Foods, Inc., Announces Voluntary Recall of Two Specific Product Code Lots of HOT Thin & Crispy 5.0 oz. Potato Chips Due to Possible Health Risk
Birmingham, AL: Golden Flake Snack Foods, Inc., is voluntarily recalling a limited quantity of 5 oz. HOT Thin & Crispy Potato Chips with a “Best if Used By” date APR 1417 and Specific Product Code Lot 364 5 or 365 5 (See below).
- Hy-Vee Voluntarily Recalls Several Candy Products Due to Possible Health Risk
Hy-Vee, Inc., based in West Des Moines, Iowa, is voluntarily recalling several candy trays because they have the potential to be contaminated with Salmonella. The potential for contamination was brought to Hy-Vee’s attention when Palmer Candy Company announced a limited recall of certain chocolate products after it was informed by its supplier, Valley Milk Products LLC, that a milk powder ingredient used in a compound chocolate coating has the potential to be contaminated with Salmonella.
- Dutch Valley Food Distributors, Inc. Announces a Voluntary Nationwide Recall of Cappuccino Snack Mix For Potential Salmonella
As a result of an ingredient supplier recall, Dutch Valley is issuing a recall on Cappuccino Snack Mix due to the potential for it to be contaminated with Salmonella. Salmonella is an organism which can cause serious and sometimes fatal infections in young children, frail or elderly people, and others with weakened immune systems. Healthy persons infected with Salmonella often experience fever, diarrhea (which may be bloody), nausea, vomiting and abdominal pain.
- Tupperware U.S., Inc. Recalls Southwest Chipotle Seasoning Because of Possible Health Risk
Tupperware U.S., Inc. of Orlando, Florida, is voluntarily recalling limited quantities of Southwest Chipotle Seasoning, because it has the potential to be contaminated with Salmonella. The product was manufactured for Tupperware by a third party blender of fine spices and seasonings.
- The J.M. Smucker Company Expands Limited Voluntary Recall on Certain Lots of Canned Cat Food Due to Low Levels of Thiamine (Vitamin B1)
Orrville, OH - The J.M. Smucker Company is expanding the limited voluntary recall on certain lots of 9LivesTM, EverPetTM, and Special KittyTM canned cat food due to possible low levels of thiamine (Vitamin B1).
- Chip’n Dipped Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Milk in "Dark Chocolate Crunch Bar"
Chip’n Dipped of Huntington, NY, is recalling its 2.9-oz. bar, Dark Chocolate Crunch because they may contain undeclared milk. People who have allergies to milk run the risk of serious or life-threatening allergic reactions if they consume these products.
- Mann Packing Voluntarily Issuing Class 1 Recall of Organic Veggies Snacking Tray
Mann Packing is voluntarily recalling 205 cases of 18 ounce Organic Veggies with Organic Ranch Dip in a snacking tray because the product may contain mislabeled ingredients that could pose an allergen risk; specifically egg, milk, soy and mustard.
View all Recalls and Alerts from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration