- VRVK Nutraceuticals, LLC Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Crustacean Shellfish and Milk in Two Lots of Ultimate Antioxidant Tablets
VRVK Nutraceuticals, LLC, DBA DR. VENESSA’S FORMULAS of Orlando, Florida, is voluntarily recalling 3998 bottles of ULTIMATE ANTIOXIDANT TABLETS DIETARY SUPPLEMENT, 120 count bottles, with Kelp Atlantic Powder that may contain crustacean shellfish, an undeclared allergen. This product also contains Hesperidin Complex 40%, Pancreatin Powder and Pepsin, three ingredients that contain undeclared milk.
- Tasty Delicious Bakery Inc. Issues Allergy Alert On Undeclared Eggs In Sugar Bun
TASTY DELICIOUS BAKERY INC.of Brooklyn, New York is recalling Sugar Bun in 8 oz individually wrapped packages because it may contain eggs. People who have an allergy or severe sensitivity to eggs run the risk of serious or life-threatening allergic reaction if they consume these products.
- Insulet Corporation Issues Voluntary Recall of OmniPod Insulin Management System
On July 8, 2015, Insulet Corporation (Insulet or the Company) initiated a lot-specific voluntary recall of 40,846 boxes (10 Pods per box) of the OmniPod (Pod) Insulin Management System. This field corrective action is due to the possibility that some of the Pods from these lots may have a higher rate of failure than Insulet's current manufacturing standards.
- The One Minute Miracle Inc. Issues Voluntary Nationwide Recall of MIRACLE DIET 30 Due to Presence of Undeclared Phenolphthalein & MIRACLE ROCK 48 Due to Presence of Undeclared Thiosildenafil
The One Minute Miracle Inc. is voluntarily recalling one lot each of Miracle Diet 30, capsules and Miracle Rock 48.
Miracle Diet 30 has been found to contain undeclared phenolphthalein, phenolphthalein was an ingredient used in over-the counter laxatives but was removed from the market because of concerns of carcinogenicity.
- Bimbo Bakeries Voluntary Regional Recall of Certain Limited Breads Produced Under the Sara Lee, Great Value, Kroger, Bimbo, Nature’s Harvest and L’Oven Fresh Brands
Bimbo Bakeries USA has initiated a voluntary regional recall of certain bread products under the Sara Lee®, Kroger®, Bimbo®, Nature’s Harvest®, Great Value and L’Oven Fresh® brands due to the possible presence of fragments of glass caused by a broken light bulb at one of its bakeries.
- General Mills Voluntarily Recalls a Limited Quantity of Frozen Cascadian Farm Cut Green Beans
General Mills today announced a voluntary Class I recall of a limited quantity of frozen Cascadian Farm Cut Green Beans produced over two days in March 2014. The recall is being issued as a precaution after one package of finished product tested positive for the presence of Listeria monocytogenes.
- Recall Sam Mills Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Granola Bar
Sam Mills USA LLC is voluntarily recalling approximately 11,083 cases of - 4.4 ounce boxes of Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Granola Bars because of a risk of cross contamination with Dairy. The recall is being initiated because the Sam Mills Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Granola Bar packaging states that this is a Dairy free product and in fact it should be labeled that in “May contain Traces of Dairy”.
- Sid Wainer and Son Recalls Jansal Valley Raw Macadamia Nuts Due to Possible Health Risk
Sid Wainer and Son of New Bedford, MA is voluntarily recalling Jansal Valley brand Raw Macadamia Nuts, because it has the potential to be contaminated with Salmonella, an organism which can cause serious and sometimes fatal infections in young children, frail or elderly people, and others with weakened immune systems. Healthy persons infected with Salmonella often experience fever, diarrhea (which may be bloody), nausea, vomiting and abdominal pain.
- Novacare, LLC Issues Voluntary Nationwide Recall of Dietary Supplements Due to Undeclared Salicylic Acid
Novacare, LLC of Murray, Utah is voluntarily recalling all lots of the following dietary supplements to the consumer level
- Jo’s Candies Issues Voluntary Alert on Undeclared Milk in
Jo’s Candies of Torrance, California is voluntarily recalling Trader Joe’s Dark Chocolate covered Honey Grahams with Sea Salt (SKU 55024), because it may contain milk, which was not declared on the label. People who have an allergy or severe sensitivity to milk run the risk of a serious or life-threatening allergic reaction if they consume these products. Two reactions have been reported to date.
- Allergan Issues Voluntary Nationwide Recall In The U.S. Of Specific Lots Of REFRESH® Lacri-Lube®, REFRESH P.M. ®,
Allergan plc, today announced that it is conducting a voluntary recall down to consumer level of specific lots of its REFRESH® Lacri-Lube® 3.5g and 7g for dry eye, REFRESH P.M.® 3.5g for dry eye, FML® (fluorometholone ophthalmic ointment) 0.1% (sterile ophthalmic ointment topical anti-inflammatory agent for ophthalmic use, 3.5g), and Blephamide® (sulfacetamide sodium and prednisolone acetate ophthalmic ointment, USP) 10%/0.2% sterile topical ophthalmic ointment combining an antibacterial and a corticosteroid, 3.5g.
View all Recalls and Alerts from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration