- Dream Body Weight Loss Issues Voluntary Nationwide Recall of Dream Body 450mg, Dream Body Extreme Gold 800mg, Dream Body Advanced 400mg Due to Undeclared Sibutramine
Grand Prairie, TX, Dream Body Weight Loss is voluntarily recalling all lots of Dream Body Extreme Gold 800mg 30 gold capsules, Dream Body 450mg 30 white capsules, and Dream Body Advanced 400mg 30 purple capsules to the consumer level. The Dream Body Extreme 800mg Gold, Dream Body 450mg and Dream Body Advanced 400mg have been found to contain sibutramine after FDA sampling and testing.
- General Mills Expands Flour Recall to Include Additional Dates from Last Fall
General Mills of Minneapolis, MN, continues to collaborate with health officials to investigate a multistate outbreak of E. coli O121, and is expanding its recall of Gold Medal flour, Wondra flour, and Signature Kitchens flour to include flour made earlier in the fall that may still be in consumers' pantries. The recall is being expanded due to a newly-reported illness that appears to have stemmed from the consumption of raw dough or batter linked to flour produced last fall.
- Eastland Food Corp. Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Milk in Euro Custard Cakes
Eastland Food Corp. (Columbia, Maryland) is announcing a limited voluntary recall of a single lot of Euro Custard Cake because it contains an undeclared milk ingredient. People who have an allergy or severe sensitivity to milk run the risk of a serious or life threatening allergic reaction if they consume the affected Euro Custard Cake.
- IKEA N.A. Services, LLC Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Milk, Almond, Hazelnut in the CHOKLAD MORK and CHOKLAD MORK 70% Dark Chocolate Bars, Net Wt. 3.5 oz.
IKEA recalls CHOKLAD MORK UPC Code 100293927003 and CHOKLAD MORK 70% UPC Code 1203080940009 Dark Chocolate Bars, Net Wt. 3.5 oz. are being recalled due to undeclared Milk, Hazelnuts and Almonds.
- Purina Animal Nutrition Initiates Recall of Purina Medicated Sheep Feed due to Elevated Copper Level
Purina Animal Nutrition LLC of Arden Hills, Minnesota, is voluntarily recalling one lot of Purina Lamb Grower B30 Medicated Sheep Feed packaged in the green and white generic paper LAND O LAKES Feed bags.
- Sunflower kernel recall impacts Nature Valley Protein Chewy Bars & Nature Valley Simple Nut Bars
General Mills announced today a voluntary national recall of four specific flavors of Nature Valley Protein Chewy Bars and Nature Valley Simple Nut Bars. The recall is being issued as part of sunflower kernel supplier SunOpta’s ongoing national recall for the potential presence of Listeria monocytogenes. General Mills has not received any direct consumer reports of confirmed illnesses related to this supplier issue.
- Recall For Undeclared Allergen Taken as Part of FDA's Safety Advisory Regarding Grain Craft Flour Recall
The Father's Table of Sanford, Florida, is voluntarily recalling 2,099 cases of cheesecakes sold by Gordon Food Service through retail and food service outlets under the GFS label as a result of a recall by one of The Father's Table's flour suppliers, Grain Craft.
- Creative Snacks Co. Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Peanuts and Soy in Select The Fresh Market Smoked TFM Supreme Nut Mix Bags
Creative Snacks Co. of Greensboro, North Carolina has issued a precautionary recall on a small quantity of The Fresh Market 12.3 ounce Smoked TFM Supreme Nut Mix bags (UPC 00737094218386) due to the possibility of a mislabeled back label which does not declare Peanuts and Soy on the allergen statement but are included in the contents of the trail mix. According to the company, a total of 186 cases (2,604 units) produced on June 3, 2016 containing The Fresh Market Smoked TFM Supreme Nut Mix could include a label for The Fresh Market Lightly Salted TFM Supreme Nut Mix.
- Figi's Issues Recall Alert Due To Possible Health Risk
Figi's Companies, Inc of Marshfield, WI is recalling the following 2 products that are related to the SunOpta sunflower kernel recall, because they have the potential to be contaminated with Listeria monocytogenes, an organism which can cause serious and sometimes fatal infections in young children, frail or elderly people, and others with weakened immune systems. Although healthy individuals may suffer only short-term symptoms such as high fever, severe headache, stiffness, nausea, abdominal pain and diarrhea, Listeria infection can cause miscarriages and stillbirths among pregnant women.
View all Recalls and Alerts from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration