November 16, 2015
The Vermont Procurement Technical Assistance Center (VT PTAC) will be hosting free workshops called Avoid Negotiations with Maintenance Rental Agreements throughout the state of Vermont following the release of the Category II Maintenance Rental Agreements (MRA) by Vermont Agency of Transportation (AOT). The dates and location of these workshops are as follows:
* Tuesday, November 17, 10 am to Noon: Agency of Commerce & Community Development, 1 National Life Drive, 6th Floor, Calvin Coolidge Conference Room, Montpelier
* Thursday, November 19, 10 am to Noon: Brattleboro Development Credit Corporation, 76 Cotton Mill Road, Brattleboro
* Friday, November 20, 9:30 am to 11:30 am: Greater Burlington Industrial Corporation, 60 Main Street, Burlington
* Friday, November 20 1 pm to 3 pm: Passumpsic Savings Bank, 62 Broad Street, Lyndonville
* Monday November 23, 10 am to Noon: Northeastern Vermont Development Corporation, 79 Coventry St, Suite 4C, Newport
* Monday November 23, 20 am to Noon: Rutland Economic Development Corporation, 110 Merchants Row, Suite 312, Rutland
* Wednesday, December 2, 10am to Noon: Vermont Technical College Williston Campus, 201 Lawrence Place, Williston
* Thursday, December 3, 10 am to Noon: Green Mountain Technology Center, 738 Route 15 West, Hyde Park
* Thursday, December 3, 10 am to Noon: Resource Systems Group, 55 Railroad Row, Suite 101, White River Junction
These workshops will allow our procurement counselors to assist you with every phase of preparing your MRA response. That includes how to formulate an equipment list to determine your performance capacity and how to prepare a comprehensive proposal.
For more information and to register for the event please visit http://vtptac.ecenterdirect.com or contact Craig Baden by email firstname.lastname@example.org or (802)828-5237.
About the Vermont Procurement Technical Assistance Center: The purpose of the VT PTAC is to provide Vermont small businesses with an understanding of the requirements of government contracting and the know-how to obtain and successfully perform federal, state, and local contracts. The center offers free counseling services to Vermont businesses and provides assistance on how to bid on government contracts at the federal, state and local levels.
Source: Department of Economic Development
Last Updated at: November 16, 2015 08:33:40