Why should I subscribe?
- Subscribers have access to all Vermont.gov subscriber services (except where restricted by law). Your subscriber account includes administrative features such as billing summaries and client usage tracking. You can choose to be billed monthly or auto-debit by ACH (eCheck).
- A single $75.00 annual subscription includes up to ten individual user names and passwords.
- All subscribers receive one monthly statement for all Vermont.gov fee-based transactions including detailed transaction reports for easy accounting.
What services are currently available?
- Department of Motor Vehicles Driver Record Look Ups
Note: One must be exempt under the DPPA to access these records.
- Department of Public Safety Criminal Conviction Record Look Ups
When can I subscribe?
You can become a subscriber today! The State of Vermont and the Vermont.gov team have worked hard to develop the first of many subscriber services to benefit you and your business.