Freedom and Unity


Need help finding what you are looking for?

Contact and Feedback
Complete our brief survey and send us feedback about your experience using

Online Services
Many state and local government services are available online for transactions, searches, and filings.

Ask a Librarian
Can't find what you are looking for? Send your question to a librarian at the State Dept. of Libraries, who will make every effort to point you in the right online direction or provide you with contact information to the state agency or department which might best address your question.

State Employee Directory
Search for the thousands of state employees, agencies & departments, toll-free and TTY/TDD phone listings.

Search a Legislator
Search for your legislator(s) in the General Assembly by name or town.

Where Do I Find?

Common requests that are not related to state government:

Passport Information
The Passport Program is administered by the US Federal Government State Department. For more information or application forms, please visit

The Vermont Department of Motor Vehicles does offer an Enhanced Driver's License which allows travel by land and sea to several countries. Learn more at the DMV website.

Social Security Benefits information and forms
The Social Security Program is administered by the US Federal Government Social Security Administration. For information about this program and application materials, please visit