All business restrictions and requirements are lifted.
- Employers and employees seeking operational recommendations should reference the Vermont Department of Health website and the Department of Labor’s VOSHA Memo on workplace safety.
- Health Care providers should reference should reference Vermont Department of Health guidance. Heath Care providers should also be aware OSHA has released an emergency temporary federal COVID-19 standard.
- Long Term Care Facilities should continue to reference Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) guidance.
- Schools should reference Agency of Education end of year guidance as well as Fall 2021 operations guidance.
- Child care providers should reference Vermont Department of Health guidance.
Events and Gatherings
All event and gathering restrictions and requirements are lifted.
Masks and Physical Distancing
All masking and physical distance mandates are lifted.
- Unvaccinated individuals seeking recommendations should reference the Department of Health website.
- Masks are recommended for unvaccinated youth childcare/summer camp attendees and organizers during indoor activities this summer.
- The Federal Transit Administration still requires masks on public transportation for all riders through September 13, 2021.